As a Consulting led IT Services company, FirstQA Systems works on complex and large IT solutions and services in manufacturing, retail, financial services, and other industries in Japan. Our teams use skills in business domains, strategy, process optimization and technology to deliver solutions and services.
FirstQA Systems selects and value employees for their ability to think out of the box, drive to succeed, and passion for delivering superior solutions for our customers. If you join us, you will be able to experience a set of diverse opportunities to learn and enhance your career. We usually hire yearlong for the following key positions:
- Senior Project Managers: minimum of 15 years’ experience in managing large technology engagements. Preference for work experience and sector knowledge in Manufacturing or Financial Services
- Solution Architects: minimum of 10 years’ experience in design and architecture of technology solutions, last three years in cloud solutions and related technologies
- Process Consultants: minimum of 10 years’ experience in process consulting including process optimization and helping clients to firm up new processes. Knowledge and experience in IT Service Management using ITIL, Software Development Life Cycle and Quality Assurance process.
- Senior Analyst Developers: minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and development of applications. Experience in Java / Microsoft.NET in C# and Relational database such as Oracle, Sybase or MS SQL Server
- Tableau Developer: minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and development of data visualization systems
- Hadoop Technical Consultants : minimum of 5 years’ experience in design, architecture and implementation of cloud and Big Data solutions using Hadoop, Hive, HBase and Spark
Bilingual skills in English and Japanese is mandatory with business-level communication and read-write skills for all positions.
If you are interesting to work for a consulting led IT Services company, please email your CV to HR team for consideration email@example.com